The Pro-Ti is Lew’s flagship baitcasting reel. It has an aluminium frame and side plates with a Titanium Deposition which gives it that lovely liquid style look. It comes in both left had and right hand wind and is available in one gear ratio (7:5-1), which is capable of most types of fishing from Crank Baits to Jigs and Texas Rigs.
Here are the full specs….
- Strong one-piece aluminum SLP frame and sideplates with Titanium Deposition finish
- Aircraft-grade Duralumin Titanium double anodized drilled and chamfered U-shape 32mm spool
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy Speed Gears®, cut on Hamai CNC gear hobbing machine
- Precision 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings, includes premium Japanese high speed spool bearings and Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB)
- Titanium double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs. of drag power
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with Winn® Dri-Tac knobs
- Titanium double anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- Speed Dial® line indicator and Speed Keeper® hook keeper
- Gear ratio: 7.5:1
- Weight: 178.6g
- Casting weight: 4 – 90g
That’s a lot of spec right! For a reel that costs just under £320 you would expect a long list of specs, but more importantly you would want those specs to mean something. So lets show you a few of these features.
the Pro-Ti is a powerhouse in more ways than one; It can cast most weights needed for the UK market, it has a drag force that is hard to beat. It is very light for an all aluminium construction, it looks fantastic and is a joy to hold….. Did I mention its also saltwater proof!
For a flagship reel it does not disappoint, I do not think it is missing any features that you would expect from a reel of this caliber. Reliability, Features and Looks; this reel has them all.